Spoiler alert…we love our studio! Find out why we believe Lagree Fit 415 is one of the best workouts you can get in the Bay Area.
Let’s Get Started. What Exactly Is Lagree Fitness?
Lagree Fitness is a fitness, cardio, core, and strength training system created by Sebastien Lagree that is constantly evolving. And, yes, we are obsessed with it!
Lagree’s History and How It Came to Be
In the 1990s, Sebastien Lagree developed the Lagree Fitness Method. He worked as a Pilates instructor for many years before launching his fitness technique, and he discovered that many of his clients wanted a more challenging, intense workout. Lagree Fitness was born as a result of this.
Lagree’s Popularity in California and San Francisco
Over the last few years, the popularity of Lagree Fitness has surged in California. There are now dozens more Lagree studios around the state. *insert humble brag* Lagree Fit 415, one of California's most popular Lagree studios, is located in the Bay Area.
Benefits of Lagree Fit 415
If you want to find the most incredible workout class in San Francisco, look no further than Lagree Fit 415! This training program provides a high-intensity, low-impact workout for locals. Here are eight reasons why Lagree Fit 415 is San Francisco's top workout class:
- Improved muscle strength - Lagree Fit 415 is an excellent way to improve your muscular strength. The challenging exercises will help you gain muscle and increase your endurance.
- Lean muscle growth - You will notice an increase in muscular strength and lean muscle growth. Lagree Fit 415 is the ideal workout to help you reach your fitness objectives.
- Develop cardiorespiratory endurance - The Lagree Fit 415 high-intensity workouts will help you improve your cardiorespiratory endurance. Warning: your Sunday hikes may become a cinch!
- Improved muscular endurance - With consistent attendance, you will improve your muscular endurance. It implies you'll be able to do more repetitions of each exercise and enjoy a longer workout.
- Increase flexibility - Lagree Fit 415 is an excellent approach to increasing flexibility. The low-impact exercises can help you stretch your muscles and become more flexible.
- Increased muscular growth in the Balancelean muscle group. It is due to the class's low-impact nature paired with the high-intensity workouts.
- Core strength - One of the most beneficial aspects of Lagree Fit 415 is that it improves core strength. It exercises your abdominal muscles, making them stronger and more toned.
- Mental health - Finally, its mental health advantages are one of the most compelling reasons to try Lagree Fit 415. In fact, regular exercise can profoundly positively impact depression, anxiety, and ADHD. After a busy day, the class is a terrific way to unwind and relax.
Hey, did we mention our reviews (#blessed)...
Check them out for yourself!
ClassPass - 4.9+ Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ / 7,500+ Reviews
Mindbody - 5.0 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ / 530+ Reviews
Yelp - 5.0 Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ / 50+ Reviews
Google Reviews - 4.9+ Stars ☆☆☆☆☆ / 90+ Reviews
So, Why Lagree Fitness?
Lagree Fitness is a method that has been scientifically validated and proven to produce excellent results for people, such as improved muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility. The Lagree Fitness Method has also been demonstrated to help people lose weight and enhance their cardiorespiratory endurance.
Whether you're a novice or an experienced athlete, Lagree Fit 415 is the ideal fitness class for you. Thanks to the high-intensity, low-impact workouts, you'll notice greater muscle strength and endurance and better flexibility. So, what do you have to lose?
Sign up for your first Lagree Fit 415 class here today - see you on the Megaformer!